Re: Do any users of Word X P have lines read *twice* with JAWS 6.2?

  • From: Chris Cant <christopher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 09:05:34 +0100

Hi there Folks,
I suggest you go through setting up word to work with your screen reader, there are such documents around you know on the Internet?

Regards

Chris Cant.

At 04:37 13/07/2005, you wrote:
Until yesterday, I never had this happen. I opened a Word document that a
friend sent to me, and I would estimate that about half of the text was read
twice. I'm using JAWS 5.1 on this computer with Word 2000 Pro, so I'm
wondering if it's strictly a JAWS 6.2 or Word XP issue.  I have JAWS 6.0 and
Word XP Pro on my laptop, and I've never had this problem.

Vicki

Would you like to join us in our new access group? are you a beginner and just learning access technology?
Are you an access trainer? Can you help us here,
Would help and a good friendship group suit your needs? Then come and join us, speak to us in a voice chat environment? Give help and receive it too, come one come all help is just a voice chat room away on
www.tafn.org.uk
with our ventrilo service
Regards

Chris Cant