RE: Displaying The Cell Address In Excel

  • From: "Mistry, Elash" <elash.mistry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 15:28:54 +0200

Thanks Alex, I'll try that.

Another issue I have in Excel is when I reach the bottom of the screen i.e.
last row displayed, and I scroll down with my arrow keys, the Braille display
gets "stuck" on the line that displays all the sheet names instead of
displaying the next row.

Does anyone have a solution.

Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 07:49:04 -0400
From: Sue B <sueb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: how to access my created folders in Microsoft out look 2003

Curtis,

The go to folders command in Outlook 2003 is: CTRL + Y. Don't forget to
pay attention to folders that are listed as closed. Those indicate that
you've got sub folders inside of them. You can press the RIGHT ARROW key
when you here something like: "Inbox Closed" and then you'll be able to
move down through the list of folders inside of Inbox.  Press ENTER when
you get to the folder you want to look in. Just a bonus here, the Move
to Folder command in Outlook 2003 is CTRL + SHIFT + V. This produces a
similar dialog box from which you can select the folder into which you
want to move the message that was selected.

Hope this helps.

Sue B.

------------------------------

From: "Dave Mitchell" <Mitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: JAWS Users Programs - Text Monkey
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 05:33:56 -0700

Thanks for that extra effort Adrian.
I was able to find the program and get it up and running after all.  Mitch
From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: the command to copy system info to clickboard
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 07:05:08 -0700

Virtualize the window first with JAWS+Ctrl+W. Then you can use the virtual JAWS
cursor to navigate. Then highlight what you want to copy and Ctrl+C.
Then be sure to ESC to close the virtual window before going anywhere else.

Dave

Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 15:19:39 +0100
Subject: Access And Publisher 2007
From: Harmony Neil <harmonylm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hellow,
does anyone know of any tutorials or scripts to for using Microsoft Access
and MicrosoftPublisher 2007?  I wanted to do a database but don't have
office 2003 on my computer any more and I've been asked to make a
presentation in publisher.
Thank you,
Harmony.

------------------------------

From: "Caroline" <carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Access And Publisher 2007
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 09:33:40 -0500

Unless things have changed in the last little while, Publisher isn't accessible
with JAWS. I used to get publisher files from the company I worked for, and I
always had to have them converted back into Word so that I could work with
them. If things have changed though, I'd like to know myself for future
reference.
Caroline

database 4148 (20090611) __________

http://www.eset.com

------------------------------

From: Alex Midence <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Displaying The Cell Address In Excel
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 10:15:05 -0500

Hi,k

I don't know if you know this or not but, you can have Jaws display entire
rows and columns in excel using structured mode.  It's not as uninformative
as it was in prior versions of Jaws.  I know what you mean by getting a good
layout of the screen.  I use Excel every day and, I find that using the
verbosity mode dialog box to set Braille to display entire rows does just
about the same thing with the added bonus of knowing the coordinates of my
cell at my fingertips.  Try it.  See if it works for you.

Alex

From: "Waleed" <waleedmarzouka@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: OE Settings to Windows Mail
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 21:41:06 +0300

Hello,
What is the easiest way to transfer settings and configurations of Outlook
Express on my XP computer to Windows Mail on my Vista Laptop? Thank You.

Best Regards,
waleedmarzouka@xxxxxxxxx

database 4149 (20090611) __________

http://www.eset.com