Re: Disconnecting from teh net

  • From: Craig Goodenough <epimetheus27@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 00:51:51 -0500

Hi golden!!
The shortcut for IE does not exist in your System Tray, as it is on the
Quick Launch Bar.  This is a toolbar that is usually located to the
right of your start button, and before the taskbar.

According to Jaws help, this shortcut bar is supposed to be turned off.
I assume that this has been done for you, as you can't see it.

If you like, I can walk you through turning it on, but I assume they say
turn it off for a reason.

Cheers

Craig goodenough