RE: Disc Jockey Software with Jaws

  • From: "Carl J. Rose" <cjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 01:14:41 -0400

Hi Ann Marie...

I am no professional KJ or DJ, but I do "play out" with my gear once in
a while.
I use karaoke Hoster from
www.mtu.com
for karaoke songs
and
Foobar 2000
for just music playback.
I asked the same questions you have asked and these programs were
suggested to me.
They work pretty well with Jaws, although the karaoke hoster needs some
tweaking. However, I find that the hardest problem is that I don't read
braille and the noise of your own music makes hearing jaws tough.
Listening to a headset while interacting with people and trying to focus
on your own singing is a bit demanding!
Sucks to be us, eh? LOL

Carl

Carl J. rose