DirectX and JAWS?

  • From: <beto_escobar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List Serve" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 23:06:47 -0600

Hello:

I have attempted to copy and paste, MS Word documents, from the MS Word
Processor, onto Outlook or Outlook Express.  Despite me changing the extension
of the document from a .doc to a .htm, I still lose formatting?  What I mean is
that when I paste the document from MS Word to Outlook Express, the entire
sentence is not copied onto Outlook Express as it was in MS Word.

When I do this, however, I always get some kind of warning, from MS Word,
telling me something about DirectX, and it not working with the setting I am
using?  Is this why the formatting is lost from MS Word to Outlook Express?

How can I change the DirectX settings?  Please send me step by step
instructions on how to do this?

Secondly, when I change the extension from a .doc to a .htm, there are a couple
of other .htm extensions I can choose from as well.  Can anyone tell me what
the other .htm extension are, and when is it best to use them?

Please send all responses to me at beto_escobar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Beto Escobar III, LMSW