Difficulty converting PDF to TXT

  • From: "Norma A. Boge-Conyers" <naboge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 16:44:39 -0600

Hi group,

I'm using Jaws 6.2 and Acrobat 7.0.05. I am trying to access a PDF document, and when I bring the file up in Acrobat, the first section reads perfectly but that is all I get. I can read the text using the Jaws cursor, but the normal navigation commands don't seem to work. I have tried twice to convert the PDF to text, and I got the "Acrobat has encountered a problem and needs to shutdown" message. If anyone has any suggestions, or know where I might get the user's manual for the Creative Muvo 2 FM in an accessible format, please let me know.

Thanks,
Norma
naboge@xxxxxxxxx