re: Difficulty burning cd's

  • From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 10:30:41 -0800

Stacey,
I highly recommend against burning CD's using Windows Explorer. If you are solely burning music tracks, then I recommend that you use Audio CD format under either Windows Media Player or any other Optical Authoring software such as Nero or Roxio. ISO9660 has a tendency to list files in alphabetical order, so I would say that you name your files with the following: If you are going to burn multiple files, then I recomend that you use track number followed by the song name. This will ensure that Nero/Roxio and Windows Media Player can see the list properly.
HTH,
Joseph