Re: Different speech choices

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 22:03:09 -0800

Oh my God.  I just went to the synth menu and hit Enter on the SAPI 5
option.  It's a nightmare.  A voice of someone with marbles in his throat
and his mind slowed down and made very strange by heavy sedation.  Ack!  I
don't think this is going to replace my good old Jaws voice guy, for all his
vocal shortcomings.
heir----- Original Message -----