Re: Differences between vista and windows 7

  • From: "Daniel McGee" <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 02:35:58 +0100

Hi Chris, so if you was to say go out and get it, would you recommend it? Would it be worth bovering about? oh, and don't know if I heard or red somewhere but there was something about ready boost being used on more than one USB Pen Drive so for example say you had two USB ports at the front of your computer could you use both of them with ready boost? Don't worry if you don't know because I'm sure someone on this list will answer my question.

Daniel