Differences between vista and windows 7

  • From: "Daniel McGee" <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 20:49:55 +0100

Hi everyone, I was just wondering for the     benefit for thoes who have or who
are going to get windows 7, it will be nice to know what are the differences
between windows vista versies windows 7! such as weather it has changed
appearance in the start menu, is more responcive and well anything at all!
Because I would like to know and I'm sure others will like to know as well.
Also how well it works with Jaws weather there is more accessibility in windows
7 compared to windows Vista.
Any news will be great!

Have a Plesent day where ever you are!

Daniel