Dictaphone help

  • From: "Linda Yacks" <lyacks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 11:31:05 -0500

Hi my friends,

Well, here I am again asking you for information.  I have just been hired
for a job as an Administrative Assistant and we are going to need a way for
me to take dictation.  With the phasing out of cassettes, what kind of
dictation equipment is available and works with JAWS if it has to work with
JAWS?  My new employer called and told me that she is having difficulty
finding what we need and I told her that all of you are wonderful and I
would ask so, we thank you in advance.  Linda