Re: Descriptive Video on Commercial DVDs and Downloads

  • From: Kelly Pierce <kellytalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 15:24:51 -0600

The reason I joined the PC Audio list and not the National Federation of the blind is because I have a life beyond eating, sleeping, voting, working, paying taxes and going to the bathroom. All of these things the NFB wants access to but really nothing else. Kane, if you want audio described movies and television programs in the United States, I encourage you to contact your member of Congress to support and co-sponsor legislation currently being advanced that would establish this access. Sending your monthly dues off to Baltimore and Letting NFB do your talking for you has led to your current state of limited options. this is not a partisan opinion but a truthful statement of the facts.

Kelly

----- Original Message ----- From: "KANE BROLIN" <kbrolin65@xxxxxxxxx>