Re: Demo Mode

  • From: "Don Moore" <donmoore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 12:49:19 -0300

Hi Yardbird,

In Rich's case, he has a valid version of JAWS 7, but he has installed JAWS 8 and is running the newer version in demo mode. If a JAWS user has checked the option to start JAWS automatically, then the newest version of JAWS will start by default; in Rich's case, that means that JAWS 8 will be the version that will start automatically. Then, at any time after that, he can unload JAWS, which will unload JAWS 8, and then he can load JAWS 7 with his hot key or from the Start Menu as described by Max.

   In other words, you don't have to wait for the JAWS 8 demo to run out.

   Hope this answers your question,

   Don
----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>