RE: Dell laptops

  • From: "Robert McCoy" <rmccoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 13:42:54 -0400

I suspect that you can close the lids on most computers, I can on my Dell
and could on my Toshiba.
 Usually the mouse can be turned off in the control panel.

Robert McCoy
St. Thomas University - Sociology
D104 James Dunn Hall
Work: (506) 452-0423
Home: 506-459-6636

Do you volunteer?  There are a lot of excellent not-for-profit organizations
that can use a few hours of your time.