Re: Dell computer andJFW

  • From: <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 16:04:34 -0500

hIHi,
Per the  message (see below), I do  have those issues which surfaced when
MAGIC was added.
I  have the OEM version ofthe Ati Radion but tough luck for me.
MAGIC usage will be difficult with JAWS which is  not exactly what I
brgained  for when I took advice per the ATI video cards.

I say this to  potential ATI video card buyers.
The Freedom Scientific  TSN still applies!  My  system was built 8 months
ago and I have lots of   processor speed and 1 gig of Ram.

The choices I have is change video card or never use MAGIC and JAWS.