Re: Deleting in Open Message OE/JFW 6/XP

  • From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtoread@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 15:53:16 -0400

    I usually use the delete key in the num pad, but XP bongs at me
when I use in the  one in the six pack as well.

    MS Office 2000 is on the machine, not the XP or 2003 versions.

    Also, at the moment, the only version of JAWS that is on the
machine is 6.0.

Margaret

"DL Ver Steeg" wrote:

Which delete key are you using, the one in the six pack or the one on
the
number pad?