Re: Deleting in Open Message OE/JFW 6/XP

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 12:18:06 -0700

George,
What do you mean by the "keypad delete" key?  The most commonly used one in
the "six pack" of keys?  If so, let me say that this delete key works just
as it always has for me in Outlook Express, and I can delete an open message
and have the following message automatically open.

It's always worked this way for me.  On my old machine under Win 98 second
edition with Outlook Express 5x and Jaws 4.51, and now on a new machine
under Win XP Home with SP2, Outlook Express 6 and Jaws 6.