Re: Deleting Cookies

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 17:08:51 -0500

In the cookies folder yes but if you do delete everything you'll lose saved
passwords on web sites, like if you're a user of www.amazon.com and are set
to be logged in automatically, it will not do that next time you log in if
you empty all your cookies out, that's true on some sites, others you have
to delete your temporary internet files and then you'll be logged out but
it's good do get rid of all cookies every so often. Or that's what I do
anyway.