Default script for Jaws 11

  • From: "Kristeen Hughes" <khug.1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 11:44:37 -0400

Hello,
I installed Jaws 11 on a machine yesterday and then I merged with settings for
Jaws 10. I now get the message that the default jaws script can not be found
when loading scripts and that this can cause unpredictable behavior with this
version of Jaws, which it most definitely does. It recommends that the default
script be restored. I tried repairing the program, but this does not do it. I
have looked for it and I see a file called default.jss and it matches the size
and date of another computer running Jaws 11. How can I get it to function
properly again?

Kristeen Hughes
khug.1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx