Re: Dectalk express

  • From: "John Fioravanti" <fioresq1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 03:10:11 -0500

Jim: I have an express, and as you said it worked right out of the box with no problems. Someone said there's new firmware that you can install to improve the synth. Is this so, and if there is such a thing, where can I get it? Thanks. John Fioravanti ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Grimsby Jr." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>