Re: DecTalk usb and JFW

  • From: "Steven E. Marks" <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 13:32:12 -0400

Doris,

HI!  I got everything working this morning.  I went to the FS tech
support bulletin page and ran a search for DecTalk USB.  Three files
were listed in the results of the search.  One of which was "
How do I make JAWS work with my new DECTalk USB from Access
Solutions?".  It gave me everything I needed to change to get the
DecTalk USB to work.  Everything now is fine and dandy.

Thanks

Steven Marks