Re: Debbie Scales

  • From: James Homuth <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 07:43:34 -0400

Okay, I've asked twice. That's the end of this. Now, I'm moderating people.

James,
List Admin
At 07:41 AM 9/5/2006, you wrote:
I disagree,

The website states it was put back by overwhelming requests... What do you make of that? Sounds like a lot of people contacted him about it to me. But its ok, Tom said he wants to do it, because he knows that Debbie would have wanted it too. I still say everyone could have brought the matter up after a week or so, instead of the very day his wife passed away.

Rick