Dear Esperanza, Adobe Acrobat 8

  • From: "Alan Dicey" <adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 15:29:18 -0400

Dear Esperanza,
Might I ask what version of JAWS are you using with Adobe Acrobat 8?

I am trying to use Adobe Acrobat 7 with JAWS 9.0156, and having limited success!

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President

"Yes, Blind or Visually Impaired People Can, and Do, Play Chess!!!"

United States Braille Chess Association Home Page:
http://www.crisscrosstech.com/usbca/