Re: Dealing with SPAM?

  • From: "INTRACOM" <infocom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 00:03:59 -0700

Thanks allot Rose.  I will send him an e-mail.  Do you have any ideas how to
prevent those SPAMS?

**********

This email is confidential and intended only for the use of the individual or
entity named above and may contain information that is privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email or
telephone and destroy the original message.

This mail is sent via INTRACOM Gate Way

  Hi.  Here's the list owner's email address.    It's
  jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Hope this helps.
  Rosemarie