Datapilot, JAWS and Sanyo MM8300

  • From: "Loreal" <Llavigna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 00:05:45 -0500

Hey guys, thought I'd pop in and post my wonderful ravings about a new software
I just received. Well, ok not so brand new, it's been around for a bit. It's
called Datapilot. Allows you to synch your cellphone with your pc. Contacts,
calendar, images, ringtone creator, wireless data connection,
ETC!!! I love it!!! Best of all, it works very well with software for the
blind. I've been playing with it all day long and I've fixed virtually every
error in my contacts list on my
Sanyo MM8300, I've updated my calendar for at least the next 6months, and now
I'm downloading images taken with my camera phone onto my pc for storage
and backing up. I love this software!!! Now it's not something you can use to
go through menus on your phone, however, you can use this to check your
contacts list, see where or if you have any misspelled entries, correct the
errors, add new entries to your phone, update your calendar, and more!!! If you
don't have it, I highly recommend you try it out!!! Here's the link to
Datapilot's website: www.datapilot.com/
Sincerely,
Loreal Lavigna
Avon Independent Sales/E-Representative