Re: Database Accessibility Question

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <darrell.shandrow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 19:39:23 -0700

Hi Kim,

Yes.  If it really is a web-based HTML table then, certainly, any cell in
the table may contain text.  Especially since these guys appear to be open
to making accomodations, I hope we can now get an HTML programmer / expert
involved to take this the rest of the way to completion.  You may check out:

http://www.webaim.org