Daisy reader

  • From: N&G <lakeking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 07:12:52 +1100

Dear all,
I am about to ask what I am sure is a stupid question but hear goes.
Why do FS send some stuff in Daisy format? I have not had any problems in
the past with a word or html document.
I must also add that I have not paid any attention to any discussion of
Daisy Readers in the past, as there is just too much email!
Thanks to anybody who will in lighten me.
N.