Daisy ideas & thanks to all!

  • From: <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 21:19:38 -0500

Hi,
SinceI ask my share of questions, here are some comments on usingthe Daisy
Reader.

When installing version 6 as many have said, say "yes" to install the
Training Files.

When reading with the F S Reader Demo,
findthe short cut on the Desktop by hittingthe letter "f" then press
"Enter".

Do a  "alt + f andopen the reader by finding Open in the list there.

A list of itemsyou can read will appear.

Down arrow to JAWS Training  or
What's New.

Press Enter.

Select what you want to read and press Enter.

The Daisy voice is pleasant.  To read faster push the "period" key.

To read slower, press the "comma"  key.

Thanks every one and I  hope these comments help others out as well.

By the way, I  really enjoy using DOS  with JAWS 6.