RE: Daisy Audio Software

  • From: "Milton M. Ota" <mota@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 08:16:27 -1000

You might want to look at Victor Soft from RFB&D and VisuAids.

Another option is Eclipse Reader from Innovative Rehabilitation
Technology, Inc. You can also purchase this program from RFB&D.

You must be a member of RFB&D if you are not already to purchase Daisy
book products.

APH american Printing House for the Blind, Inc. is bundling the Book
Wizard Reader with the purchase of a Book Port.

That's just a start.

As for burning copies to a CD and listening to them on a standard CD
player in MP3 format, you'll probably have to make the recording with
something like Total Recorder, GoldWave or Sound Fordge or even Cool
Edit.

Hope this is of some help and what you are looking for.

If you have further questions, please feel free to post either to the
list or privately.

Aloha,
Milton M. Ota
Associate Dealer, Hawaii