Daisy Audio Software

  • From: "Marc Rocheleau" <marcrocheleau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 14:06:38 -0400

Hey everyone,
I recently purchased a plex talk daisy player/recorder and was wondering if
anyone had some good suggestions for software to play daisy cds on my computer.

I was also wondering if it was possible, with my USB port, to record a daisy
audio cd and then upload the daisy file to my computer. Is there any software
out there too that would convert daisy audio recorded with the player to mp3?
It would just be helpful to make certain contents that I record to be more
accessible through the internet.

Thanks in advance for any help!

-Marc