Re: DVD movies access?

  • From: "Steve S" <stevesax68@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 19:54:33 +0100

As you've said you can play burned DVD's then I think the problem is that
when you play a regular movie, you need to continue pressing play, as and
when you come up to a menu.  I have PowerDVD, but Real Player plays my movie
by selecting "play" when pressing the applications key when in window
explorer and on my DVD drive.  Press control-P to continue to the next part
of the movie
menus and it should work OK.  For example...when you reach the menu where
you select things like "extras" then press control-P to continue to the
movie in full...cheers Steve.----- Original Message -----