DNS blind users list

  • From: "Robert Logue" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 01:01:50 -0600

Is there a mailing list or web site for blind users of Dragon
NaturallySpeaking?  I just got Preferred version 10.  I would like some tips,
especially setting up keyboard and anything else to make using the program
better with Jaws.  Looks tricky choosing keyboard commands for DNS that don't
conflict with Jaws.

I did do the initial setup and training. Didn't have to much trouble.  I chose
the longer method of training as it is less strict and seemed like it would be
easier to do with Jaws.

I haven't actually tried any dictation or voice commands yet as I'm to tired
after the training session.

The main toolbar is fairly easy to get around but I wonder if I should dock it.
 There are so many options, it would be nice to get tips on what options will
make DNS more Jaws friendly.

I hope I can use DNS without having to invest in
J-Say.

Bob