DECTalk Access 32 not reading properly during a say all

  • From: "Patricia" <bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 13:59:46 -0800

Hi,

when initiating a say all with DECTalk Access 32 is active it only reads the
first couple of lines or so. this seems to occur in any type of say all whether
it is automatic (as in reading a page in internet explorer or an e-mail message
in Outlook or Outlook Express) or doing a say all in MS Word or any other word
processing program. I find the only way to fix it is to go into Eloquence and
initiate a say all with it, and then go back into DECTalk Access and try it
again and then it works. has anyone else had this trouble? I find it odd and
have not had it in my previous DECTalk Access experiences though I admit those
were several years ago.

Patricia

e-mail: bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx
msn: bc_sarah_fan@xxxxxxxxxxx