CyberDuck

  • From: "CrisMunoz54" <crismunoz54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 15:01:42 -0700

Hello list,

With the recent thread having to do with Google Docs and it's lack of
accessibility, I wanted to ask if anyone's worked with CyberDuck for
uploading multiple files to the GD service?

Google Docs documents aside, I've found the storage aspects of GD more or
less accessible and already use it to save certain files. I want to upload
multiple files to folders (collections as they're referred to in GD) and it
doesn't seem as though there's a straight away method to do this without the
Google toolbar, but I came across a blog post:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090107160517AAFRsK3
regarding the multiple file uploading issue and they recommended this
product. Has anyone in fact used CyberDuck and if so, were they able to more
or less get it to work? You can use it for other could based storage
solutions from what I gather, but my question is specifically in regards to
GD.

Again, this is just for file storage purposes. Not for actually working with
GD documents as I like everyone else has found that aspect to be an exercise
in frustration.

Like I said, I am able to create folders and subfolders and upload files
easy enough. It's the multiple file uploading thing that I'm curious about.
If I have time later, I may give it a try, but I thought I'd also ask around
here and see if others have already taken a crack at it and what their
opinions were.

Oh, I'm using the latest JFW 12 if it makes a difference.

Thanks,