CuteHTML Pro

  • From: BD <bram4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: JFW List <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 03:16:27 -0600

I'm testing out CuteHTML Pro. It didn't speak the menus at all. I tried
reclassifying them and now everything when you arrow down the page says
free state button

If I have text on the first row such as

this is my web site
  It will now say
1 free state button this is my web site free state button

1 being the line number in the editor. I've treid to reclass it or assign
it to nothing and it continues. Are there any scripts for this program that
would rid this and allow it to read properly?

Brad