Re: Cut and paste unformatted text

  • From: "Bill White" <billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 02:18:03 -0700

No, this wasn't what I was looking for.  This is because if the text which was
cut or copied to the clipboard has formatting, the text will carry that
formatting over to the new document.  What I wanted was an equivalent to the
special paste option in Word 2003, which allows all formatting to be stripped
from the text before it is pasted into the document.

Thank you for your attempt to help me.
Bill White billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx