RE: Cut and paste unformatted text

  • From: "Richard P. Kelly" <rpkelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 03:43:22 -0500

Hi Bill,

I have Word 2010, but  suspect this might be the same in 2007.

1.       Press the Alt Key and go to the Home tab if not there by default.

2.       Arrow to the Paste option and press the spacebar for more options.

3.         Arrow over to the keep text only option and press enter.

Hope this helps!

Cordially,
Richard P. Kelly
rpkelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx