Cut And Copy State Reported Incorrectly

  • From: "Fazil M." <urdu786@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:28:36 -0800

Hi.
I've been using Jaws5.0 since yesterday.  I noticed that when I select the text
in order to cut or copy and hit ctrl-x or ctrl-c, jaws reports:
"No text selected,"
I know that the text, indeed, does get selected because when I hit delete-key,
it gets deleted and when I hit ctrl-x, it disappears from there and is cut to
the clipboard.  I know that it is cut to clipboard because then I paste the
same text somewhere else later.
Mainly, I noticed this behavior in my old old Eudora3.05.
I am not sure whether this is an isolated behavior in this  particular
application as I did not have a chance of exploring it in detail.
Thanks!