RE: Customer Improvement; was misc settings in office 2003 with jfw9?

  • From: "Griffiths, Steve" <Steve.Griffiths@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 06:29:40 +0100

Dave,

You can also turn off Customer Improvement from the Help menu of any
Office 2003 application. Choose Customer Feedback Options and you'll get
a dialogue; tab once to a pair of radio buttons which govern the
setting. There is an amount of static text above the radio buttons which
I don't remember if JAWS reads; it gives a short explanation of the
program. There is also a link to a web page giving a fuller explanation
of it.

Steve