Re: Critical Error

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 05:56:31 -0500

removing sp2 has caused corruption in a windows component.  You'll need to
either reinstall windows or run the system file checker go to run, type sfc
with your windows cd in the drive to see if the problem can be found and
fixed.  If this problem only happens after a repair of jaws and at no other
time, I would leave it alone.

Johnnie Apple Seed