RE: Creative LabsSound Blaster Audigy

  • From: "Roger Bachelder" <bachelder3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 11:45:25 -0400

Hi Leonard,

Good to know. I'm going to get a 2nd soundCard this afternoon, but I'm
undecided on which one to get.
There is the Creative LabsSound Blaster Audigy, that you say is good and
works. The SoundBlaster Live, the Compusa sound card, Then there is Turtle
Beach, and Aurilium,. Needless to say, I have a decision to make.

Thanks for the information.

Take care,

Roger Bachelder