RE: Creating pivot tables in Excel.

  • From: "Kelly Ford" <kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jfw-employment@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 10:43:00 -0700

At what point in the process are you?  Assuming you've been through the
wizard to create the basic pivot table and that you have the field list
showing, you can press F6 to move between the spreadsheet area and the field
list.  You can arrow up and down the field list and tab to selection boxes
for where in the pivot table you want the various fields such as column
area, row area and such.  Not knowing your level of experience with pivot
tables I don't know if this is enough detail to get you going.  Let me know
if you want more details.

Kelly