Re: Creating a procedures list

  • From: Pranav Lal <nomad42@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 04:29:12 +0530

another trick I use with Excel is to select all and then align the columns
automatically to the best fit.

At 10:24 PM 8/5/2004, Anna K Byrne wrote:
Jim,

The information may actually be within the cell, but JFW sometimes gets
befuddled by Excel with a lot of data.  Be sure to go to format/align and
check to wrap the text.  Then listen to one cell at a time.  When I managed
projects we used Excel in this way, and it worked beautifully.  according
to the tutorial (which I'm sure you read--right?) a cell can
contain  something like 32,000 bytes.  I often unload and reload JFW while
using Excel.  It's just too ugly for it to manage comfortably sometimes.

Ann