Creating Forms in Word

  • From: "Melanie Clouser" <MC319@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 23:02:02 -0500

Today I read through the Freedom Scientific instructions for creating proper
forms in MS Word ... using edit fields.  Creating them wasn't difficult but
as I enter data into the fields ... the edit box moves to the right.  Having
that move causes my lines to move to the right and messes up my form.  What
did i do wrong?  I can't figure it out.

Mel