Re: Crazy Question: Image Software

  • From: Marijan Janev <janevm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 11:51:01 +0200

Uf, I'm interested in such programs as well. :)
But, for now, as far as I know, such animal doesn't exist, unfortunately.

Samara Raine said the following on 12.07.2009 07:46:
Okay, now this question will sound nuts.
Is there imaging software that is compatible with jaws?
Now, what I mean by this is:
Is there software that can describe a photo?
Is there software that can let you know when two pictures have been merged or flipped or such? Is there at all software that can assist the blind in managing photos at all?
Thanks so much, guys.
Samara