Crating rules for OE 2003

  • From: Patricia Homan <patriciahoman01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 03:50:17 +0000

Hello everyone:
I saw a message on this list a little while ago about creating rules for OE, I
thought it was interesting and I saved it until I had time to organize my inbox
which is really in chaos, LOL
Well anyway I triad to go to that website but the link is not working anymore.
Does anyone know where can I get that from?
can anyone please help me?
Thanks in advance
best regards
Patty Homan

Patty & Allegra
My  little angel  in a doggie  suit.
 To err is human, to forgive is canine
e-mail us at:
 patriciahoman01@xxxxxxxxxxx                                            Skype:
                                        patty-homan

> From: Mossback7569@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Need help
with Windows Mail Setting> Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 08:18:16 -0600> > Hello all,>
Using Windows Mail with Vista and Jaws 9.> How can I stop a folder from opening
upand showing the messages every time I > arrow up and down the folders list??>
Very annoying. I have gone through options, but cannot find anything. Yes, >
Preview pane is not checked.> Any thoughts appreciated.> Thanks,> Morey
Worthington> > > > > > > > > > > > > --> JFW related links:> JFW homepage:
instructions:> To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To
with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.> Archives located at:
//www.freelists.org/archives/jfw> > If you have any concerns about the
list, post received from the list, or the way the list is being run, do not
post them to the list. Rather contact the list owner at
jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx