Couple of inquiries - good cloning application; and reminder on fixing a quirk with jaws in outlook.

  • From: "Bill Spiry" <aspiry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 20:16:55 -0800

First, wonder if anyone can offer a recommendation for a good disk cloning
application that is accessible with JAWS? I've used achronis which I know is
a good package but miserably inaccessible with a screen reader. I've set up
a few hot keys but it is just difficult to use reliably with Jaws.
recommendations and experience would be appreciated.

second...
A while back I know someone offered a tip on how to get jfw 11 to stop
speaking "not selected" on every email in the inbox in Outlook in office
2007. Can't track it down though. could I get that tip from someone again?
thanks.

 Bill Spiry
Juris Doctor Candidate 2012
University of Oregon School of Law