Could not find Google scripts

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 17:23:56 -0700

I have apparently successfully downloaded & installed the google toolbar. I
visited the JFW Lite site & could not find the google scripts. Having the
toolbar does seem to enhance the ability to search that site--seems to make
it faster for a blind person--all the search choices are listed right there.
so here is what I am wondering:
1. Are  the google scripts on the F.S. or the JFW Lite site?
2. From my Telus home page I have to control tab to get to where the google
tool bar is. It says something like "toolbar close button". Then I tab and
it says "edit"---I type in my item to search for then tab to search and
press enter and all is as it should be.
3. Sometimes though after landing on the tool bar close buttin the next tab
will take me to a "tooolbar play submenu." and tabbing again takes me to
mute, then to play media, then ...
4. Why am I not consistently going to the same place with my control tab or
hearing the same messages?
As this is a busy list, I will thank in advance anyone who has the time to
answer this question. Believe me, everyone's help is appreciate    d very
very much. Again, thanks