Re: Correct Email Address for FS Tech Support

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:52:12 -0400

Dave,

I see I didn't copy the addresses correctly. This is an address I have tried. Again, I have received no response to my query and not even an automated acknowledgment, as has been FS's practice for some time.

Have other JAWS users been able to get through to FS via email recently?

The question I want to ask is best suited for email. I want to know if JAWS 10 supports WordPerfect X4. From what I can tell, the last documented version JAWS supports is X3. It seems X4 has some useful features.