Re: Converting PDF Document Revisited

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 11:00:14 -0800

Gerald,

That's too bad. Maybe if you reinstall OB 7 you'll get that functionality back
again? Frankly I was not impressed with OB9. Write me off-list if you'd like to
hear my non-JAWS rant on OB9.

dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.